Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Almost Famous



Yea, that's right.  People know me.


So, I was interviewed by the local paper here in Germany recently and it was just published this weekend.  I don't find myself or the interview very interesting, but a bunch of people (ok like 3) have asked to see it so I've decided to embrace my inner fame-whore and put it up on all my available forms of social media.

Here you go.....






Yes, yes, it's all in German.  I'll provide a loose translation for you though:  It says I'm awesome.  No, if you want to read the actual article, you can find it at this link:

 
 
Google Translate does a pretty decent job with it.  Just remember, she and they are the same word in German so that'll probably be wrong in the translation.  Anyway, I'm signing autographs to those who want them.  Just send a blank piece of paper in a self-addressed envelope with postage lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment