Tuesday, December 4, 2012

10 Things I Miss About Home

So, going home for Thanksgiving was amazing!  I was on the verge of burn out here so it was great to see everyone from home and relax for a week.  It also made me realize how much I miss certain things from home, so I made a list of the things I miss when I'm in Germany to share with you.  Also, this post is a way of procrastinating downloading my pictures from this past weekend (but what are you gonna do? I'll get to it soon).

It goes without saying that my family and friends are at the top of the list, obviously.  Anyway, here you go:

1. My social life - i.e. my family, friends and going out regularly.

2. My Bed

3. Being able to walk into any store / restaraunt / bar and speak english.

4. The Bethlehem Vacation Club - totally could have used a Halloween adventure! Or a pub crawl!

5. Steak

6. My Bed

7. Football - a little sad I never got to go to a Penn State game this year.

8. Clothes Dryers.  Seriously, not a fan of air drying.

9. Getting hit on by old men in bars...oh wait, no.  Don't miss that.

10. My Bed.


Well, there you have it.  It was actually difficult to come up with this list beyond #4 , but I do miss home.




No comments:

Post a Comment